In this article, we are reading Gautham Buddha Quotes which you should read NOW and get inspired.
Who is Gautham Buddha ?
Gautham Buddha or simply known as Buddha was an ascetic sage and lived mostly in Eastern part of India. The birthplace of the Buddha is considered as Lumbini in Nepal by Ancient Buddhists.
Top 20 Gautham Buddha Quotes
1. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.”
2. “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.”
3. “Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”
4. “In the end these things matter most: How well did you love? How fully did you live? How deeply did you let go?”
5. “There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.”
6. “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.”
7. “We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.”
8. “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
9. “If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another.”
10. “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.”
11. “There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills.”
12. “Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”
13. “However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?”
14. “No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”
15. “Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.”
16. “To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.”
17. “To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.”
18. “The mind is everything. What you think you become.”
19. “Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it”
20. “You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.”
So this are some Gautham Buddha Quotes which helps in Inspiring and moving forward.